Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum all about Yugioh.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the Dueling Network section today to sign up for Go Yugioh's first tournament!

Duelist Kingdom Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugi Muto
Head Administrator
Yugi Muto

Star Chips : 0

Duelist Kingdom Rules Empty
PostSubject: Duelist Kingdom Rules   Duelist Kingdom Rules EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 am

NOTE: These rules only apply to tournaments hosted by Go Yugioh. Any tournaments not hosted by myself or another administrator do not apply to these rules, and they may have a completely different set of rules.

1. No XYZ or Synchro cards.
Anyone found using these cards in the tournament will be disqualified immediately. This may lead to a suspension in a future tournament.

2. No banned cards.
Anyone using banned cards will disqualified from the tournament, and suspended from a future tournament. Below if the full list of all banned cards as of March 1, 2012.
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/12_03_list.html

3. Limited cards.
These cards are allowed in the tournament.

4. Be honest.
If you lost a duel, please admit defeat. Going around and saying you won when you really didn't is a serious offense here, and can lead to you being banned from all tournaments hosted by us.

5. Picture evidence.
If the above happens, please take a picture with your computer or camera of the winner/loser. Anyone who is found editing the picture will be banned from the forums. No exceptions.

6. Lag.
This can happen to anyone, and it can be a serious problem if the opponent is about to win and you leave. To avoid anyone from leaving on purpose and blaming lag, upon re-entering the game, reset the life points to how they were before. You will not be able to change your new hand, but you may re-summon any monsters, trap, and spell cards that were on the field before. Banished monsters and monsters in the graveyard should be re-added there.

7. Have fun!
At this time, all tournaments have no serious prize. Please don't be over aggressive, however, trash talking is not prohibited.

These rules are subject to change at any moment, and for that reason it is recommended you check them frequently.

Thank you,
Yugi

Last edited by Yugi Muto on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://goyugioh.forumotion.com
Kyra_Xyrespace
Slifer Red Student
Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Rules   Duelist Kingdom Rules EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 am

1. I can't see the list Sad
2. By banned you mean Forbidden and Limited, yes?
3. I'm asking so that I don't get in trouble
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Rules   Duelist Kingdom Rules EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
1. I can't see the list Sad
2. By banned you mean Forbidden and Limited, yes?
3. I'm asking so that I don't get in trouble

1. http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/12_03_list.html
2.yea
3. dont worry its the list DN is running so you dont have to memorize it, just know what cards are in the DN ban list
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Slifer Red Student
Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Rules   Duelist Kingdom Rules EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

*Nods* I need to make a deck that's not like that then.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Muto
Head Administrator
Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Rules   Duelist Kingdom Rules EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Limited cards ARE allowed. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
https://goyugioh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Kingdom Rules   Duelist Kingdom Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Duelist Kingdom Rules
Page 1 of 1