Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum all about Yugioh.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the Dueling Network section today to sign up for Go Yugioh's first tournament!

RP Story/Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

Star Chips : 0

RP Story/Introduction Empty
PostSubject: RP Story/Introduction   RP Story/Introduction EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm

STORY:
Paradox was the man who tried to destroy Duel Monsters by going back in time. Three duelists got in his way and defeated the mad time traveler and his demented quest. However, the effects of Paradox’s time traveling caused the time stream to go haywire. Some things from various time periods started to mix in and make one time period. At that time, a scientist was experimenting on time travel. In turn, he caused a catastrophic aftereffect, which caused the three time periods to combine and become one completely. This scientist had unknowingly created a virus. The virus, which has been nicknamed "Horogium" has begun to destroy everything loved in Duel Monsters - including the cards and duel disks. The scientist, now called Axel, leads a rebellious group of people called the Darks. They plan on helping Horogium reach its goal of destroying Duel Monsters as we know it.

INTRODUCTION:
A new generation of duelists have been trained to fight the threat and defeat Axel's evil army. Currently, the Darks have been rumored to be carrying around two of the final three Blue Eyes White Dragons, which were stolen from Seto Kaiba in the early stages of the catastrophe. Others abandoned the Heroes and became the Rouges, not caring for the threat of Horogium. These three duelists’ types make up the alliances of the RP. And YOU get to create and join the fight. Interact with your favorite characters from Yu-Gi-Oh, GX and 5ds (possibly Zexal in the future) as they will help or interfere in your quest in the battle against Horogium. The fate of Duel Monsters is in YOUR hands.
Back to top Go down
Yuma Tsukumo
New Duelist
New Duelist
Yuma Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: RP Story/Introduction   RP Story/Introduction EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm apart of the aligment: Dark, but I'm not in his army. I have no interest in his plans in what so ever.

NOTE: Still waiting for the approval of my OC Character to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: RP Story/Introduction   RP Story/Introduction EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Yuma Tsukumo wrote:
I'm apart of the aligment: Dark, but I'm not in his army. I have no interest in his plans in what so ever.

If you have no intrest in his plans you're a rouge.
Back to top Go down
Yuma Tsukumo
New Duelist
New Duelist
Yuma Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: RP Story/Introduction   RP Story/Introduction EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Jaden Yuki wrote:
Yuma Tsukumo wrote:

But you said Dark= Evil and Rouge= Middle. And doesn't rouge/middle hero and danger/in between both?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: RP Story/Introduction   RP Story/Introduction EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Yuma Tsukumo wrote:
Jaden Yuki wrote:
Yuma Tsukumo wrote:

But you said Dark= Evil and Rouge= Middle. And doesn't rouge/middle hero and danger/in between both?
yes but darks want to follow Axel and Horogium, Rouges don't care at all, they can be good or bad in personality, but they are in the middle in the sense of the battle against them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Story/Introduction   RP Story/Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Story/Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Role Play Section :: Role Play Section-
Jump to: