Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum all about Yugioh.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the Dueling Network section today to sign up for Go Yugioh's first tournament!

OC Creator Sheet

Go down 
+3
Yuma Tsukumo
Kyra_Xyrespace
Jaden Yuki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

Star Chips : 0

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm

This is the official template for the go Yu-Gi-oh rp. Here you submit the OC you wish to use, it must be approved by Jaden Yuki, Syrus Trusdale, or Yugi Muto to be used in the rp.

OC Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Duel Disk design:
History:
Deck: (Name what type of deck, list the cards in your deck and organize it monsters, spell trap, extra deck. A total number would help)

Accepted OCs: Kari Asika (Kyra_Xyrespace)
Ray Kishatu (Yuma Tsukumo)

Quick note: NO ONE CAN HAVE BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! kaiba has one copy and the darks have the other two, and since theres only three in the world anime/ rp wise no one can have any other copy. ive seen it on a couple sheets so NO BLUE EYES!

Last edited by Jaden Yuki on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Slifer Red Student
Kyra_Xyrespace

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

OC Character Sheet
Name: Kari Asika
Alignment: Hero
Appearance: Kari has jet black hair always in a high ponytail with her hair going to her waistline. Her eyes are a steely grey color. While in the academy, she wears her Ra Gold outfit with a jacket instead of a short-sleeve (she wears a black spaghetti-strap under her jacket). When she's not at the Academy or in classes, she wears a white spaghetti-strap shirt with a black half-jacket over it, black slacks, and white shoes. She wears a belt with a pouch for her cards.
Duel Disk Design: Regular/Original Design
History/Personality: Kari can be considered stand-offish. She's not great in crowds and tends to keep to herself. She's a little afraid to make friends because she's afraid they'll burn her. She isn't mean to a person, but if they start mocking her, she'll turn around and return the tongue lashing. She is an aggressive dueler and doesn't back down. She'll congratulate the winner if she loses, but she'll spend the next day trying to figure out what she had done wrong or could have done differently. She's actually nice, as she's willing to help people out, but she's unsure on how to express that to people. She's fine being alone, but she does want a friend to connect with. She's been dueling since she was a teen, and her parents sent her to Duel Academy to better her skills.
Deck: Spellcasters (mostly) (42+1)
Monsters:
Dark Magician x3
Dark Magician Girl x2
Magician's Valkyria x2
Sorcerer of Dark Magic
Buster Blader
Gemini Elf
Mystic Elf
Vorse Raider
Defender, the Magical Knight
Breaker, the Magical Warrior
Silent Magician LV 4
Silent Magician LV 8
Blast Magician
White Magician Pikeru
Black Luster Soilder - Envoy of the Beginning
Spells:
Polymerization
Ancient Rules
Sage's Stone
Gold Sarcophagus
Attraffic Control
Soul of the Pure
Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Magicians Unite
Dark Magic Attack
Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
Magic Formula
Monster Reborn
Swords of Revealing Light
Traps:
Dimension Wall
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Mirror Force
Radiant Mirror Force
A Rival Appears!
Simultaneous Loss
Hidden Spellbook
Magic Cylinder
White Hole
Extra:
Dark Paladin

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
OC Character Sheet
Name: Kari Asika
Alignment: Hero
Appearance: Kari has jet black hair always in a high ponytail with her hair going to her waistline. Her eyes are a steely grey color. She wears a white spaghetti-strap shirt with a black half-jacket over it, black slacks, and white shoes. She wears a belt with a pouch for her cards.
Duel Disk Design: Regular/Original Design
History/Personality: Kari can be considered stand-offish. She's not great in crowds and tends to keep to herself. She's a little afraid to make friends because she's afraid they'll burn her. She isn't mean to a person, but if they start mocking her, she'll turn around and return the tongue lashing. She is an aggressive dueler and doesn't back down. She'll congratulate the winner if she loses, but she'll spend the next day trying to figure out what she had done wrong or could have done differently. She's actually nice, as she's willing to help people out, but she's unsure on how to express that to people. She's fine being alone, but she does want a friend to connect with. She's been dueling since she was a teen.
Deck: Spellcasters (mostly) (42+1)
Monsters:
Dark Magician x3
Dark Magician Girl x2
Magician's Valkyria x2
Sorcerer of Dark Magic
Buster Blader
Gemini Elf
Mystic Elf
Vorse Raider
Defender, the Magical Knight
Breaker, the Magical Warrior
Silent Magician LV 4
Silent Magician LV 8
Blast Magician
White Magician Pikeru
Black Luster Soilder - Envoy of the Beginning
Spells:
Polymerization
Ancient Rules
Sage's Stone
Gold Sarcophagus
Attraffic Control
Soul of the Pure
Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Magicians Unite
Dark Magic Attack
Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
Magic Formula
Monster Reborn
Monster Reborn
Swords of Revealing Light
Traps:
Dimension Wall
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Mirror Force
Radiant Mirror Force
A Rival Appears!
Simultaneous Loss
Hidden Spellbook
Magic Cylinder
White Hole
Extra:
Dark Paladin

other than putting Monster Reborn in there twice, she looks good.
Back to top Go down
Yuma Tsukumo
New Duelist
New Duelist
Yuma Tsukumo

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Name:: Ray Kishatu

Aligment: Rouge

Appearance: Ray has a Blue Clean Cut Hair, High tech gear that has a generated circuit Shirt, Pants, Shoes, and Left Glove (color: blue) (outstanding detail) , eyes are blue but eyes of pure darkness. Dragons in the form of chains around my whole left arm and on my hand was a head of dragon.

Duel Disk Design: Circuit Duel Disk (color: blue)

History/Personality: When I was 4 years old, my parents saw something different about me....when I was born they saw darkness everything about me and they saw a mark on my back that had dragons in a form a a chain shape going down my spine and at the back of my neck was a mark of a dragons face, during school I had no friends, I was left out in everything, I was always picked on too, the city said I was too dangerous to be around..........but my parents wanted me out of the city the most, the city locals and majors tried safer terms of removing me from the city...but my parents wanted to get rid of me completly. My parents tried to kill me...but I as the one to kill them...after that day I set off from the city and I found place to stay. A few years later, I heard of the game Yu-Gi-Oh and when I got my duel disk and attatched it to my arm, the dragon marks on my spine and neck glowed blue brightly and I felt a sudden pain felt some cold aura and after a few minutes the marks formed around my left arm and I fell a bright light appeared and then in some space I heard the roar of dragons and they came to me and they said "You have a special dark power. But you seem different from any other person that holds a dark power. We would like to give you this deck and a necklass that had the dragons on it. Destroy anything in your path in battle." when I woke up from that moment I saw the deck and the highly design of the necklass and same of the duel disk too. of I started it was dominate the game and swore to dominat anyone who comes in my way of becoming the Ultimate Duelist. My personality is calm and violent in battle, flirts with girls if one that is seen that Ray likes, I train constantly to become the Ultimate duelist but to become the Emporer of Duelist.

Deck:

Fusion Deck

chimeratech overdragonx1
cyber end dragon x1
cyber twin dragon x 1
vwxyz dragon catapult cannon x1
xyz dragon cannon
vw tiger catapult
chimeratech fortress dragonx3

Rituals

black luster soldier
paladin of white dragon

Monsters

red eyes black dragon x3
cyber dragon x3
cyber dragon zwei x3
proto cyber dragon x3
w-wing catapult x1
V-tiger jet x1
Z-metal tank x1
X-head cannon x1
Y dragon head x1
The calculator x1
steam roid x1
blast sphere x1
armored cybern x1

Spells

future fusion x1
different dimension capsule x3
banner of courage x3
scrap iron scarecrow x3
black luster ritual x1
white dragon ritual x1
power bond x1
polymerization x1
lightning vortex x1
card trader x1

Traps

ultimate offering x1.
mirror force torrential tribute crush card virus royal oppression royal decree imperial order bottomless trap hole trap dustshoot solemn judgment phoenix wing wind blast compulsory evacuation device magic cylinder sakurtsu armor black horn of heaven dust tornado

Last edited by Yuma Tsukumo on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Yuma Tsukumo wrote:
Name: Ray Kishatu

Aligment: Dark

Appearance: Ray has a Blue Clean Cut Hair, High tech gear that has a generated circuit Shirt, Pants, Shoes, and Left Glove (outstanding detail) , eyes are blue but eyes of pure darkness.

Duel Disk Design: Circuit Duel Disk (color: blue)

History/Personality: When I was 4 years old, my parents saw something different about me....they saw darkness everything about me.....then when i turned 6 they even tried to kill me.....but I was the one to kill them...after that day I got into Yu-Gi-Oh and when i did i swore to dominate anyone who comes in my way of becoming the Ultimate Duelist. My personality is calm and violent in battle, I train constantly to become the Ultimate duelist but to become the Emporer of Duelist.

Deck:
FUSION DECK

chimeratech overdragonx1
cyber end dragon x1
cyber twin dragon x 1
vwxyz dragon catapult cannon x1
xyz dragon cannon
vw tiger catapult
chimeratech fortress dragonx3

RITUALS

black luster soldier
paladin of white dragon

MONSTERS

cyber dragon x3
cyber dragon zwei x3
proto cyber dragon x3
w-wing catapult x1
V-tiger jet x1
Z-metal tank x1
X-head cannon x1
Y dragon head x1
blue eyes white dragonx1
The calculator x1
steam roid x1
blast sphere x1
armored cybern x1

SPELLS

future fusion x3

different dimension capsule x3
banner of courage x3
pot of greed x3
scrap iron scarecrow x3
black luster ritual x1
white dragon ritual x1
power bond x1
polymerization x1
lightning vortex x1
card trader x1
change of heart x1

TRAPS

ultimate offering x1.

ryuga, couple things, i dont see why killing your parents would get you into Duel Monsters. What is cyber dragon zwei? i think we are going with there are only 3 copies of Blue Eyes White Dragon in the world and Kaiba has them all, so it can't be in your deck. and your deck has a couple of violations to the ban list. there is a list of the forbidden cards there and the limited and semi limited cards will be added soon, so for now it cant be accepted
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
GFX Pro
GLaDOS

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Cyber Dragon Zwei is a new card
OC Creator Sheet 300px-CyberDragonZweiABPF-EN-R-1E
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
Cyber Dragon Zwei is a new card
[img]
thank you, did not know that
Back to top Go down
Syrus Truesdale
Administrator
Syrus Truesdale

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

You need to elaborate on how he got into Yu-Gi-Oh, as Jaden said

Last edited by Syrus Truesdale on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Slifer Red Student
Kyra_Xyrespace

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Jaden Yuki wrote:
other than putting Monster Reborn in there twice, she looks good.

O_O" Did not see that. I editted it out
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 pm

alright ryuga, its good enough, but wait for either Syrus or Yugi to approve it as well
Back to top Go down
Syrus Truesdale
Administrator
Syrus Truesdale

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I facepalmed at the "flirting with girls" part. He looks fine
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Slifer Red Student
Kyra_Xyrespace

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I did not know we could have them in DA (should have known that though *palms forehead*) Can I add in that's she's in DA?
Back to top Go down
Yugi Muto
Head Administrator
Yugi Muto

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
I did not know we could have them in DA (should have known that though *palms forehead*) Can I add in that's she's in DA?

You can.
Back to top Go down
https://goyugioh.forumotion.com
Kyra_Xyrespace
Slifer Red Student
Kyra_Xyrespace

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Yugi Muto wrote:
You can.

Ty
Back to top Go down
Nova Dragon
New Duelist
New Duelist
Nova Dragon

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Name: sho tenma
alighnment: hero
appearnce:OC Creator Sheet 250px-Sho
Duel disk: Blue
History/personality: Sho is a person of good morale. Sho holds a strong sense of justice and is a very kind person, not allowing his ego to inflate aswell and remaining very humble. history: At age 4 sho's parents passed away from cancer and was raised in a orphanage. He love yugioh and has a dream to grasp the title of the number 1 dueler in the world. His 13th birthday he left to go fulfill his dream. He stopped at many cities and dueled many people and came out victorious. He is currently traveling to the duel academy to train.
Deck:
monsters

dark blade captaion of the underworld
chiron the mage x3
armed dragon lv7
alien overlord
the calculator
ally of justice thunder armor
skilled dark magician x2
ancient gear golem
cyber dragon zweix3
allue queen lv5
fairy dragon
ally of justice cycle reader
steamroid
robotic knight
ancient dragon
poison mummy
infernal dragon
rescueroid
alien mother
blue eyes white dragon
buster blader
dark magician
the white stone of legend
Lava dragon
arcana force EX - the dark ruler
blackwing -sirocco the dawn
abaki
earthquake giant
cyber-tech aligator
Battryman industrial strength
malefic parelell gear
a team :Trap disposal unit
dragonity javelin
decoy dragon

Spells

dark hole
black pendant
future fusion
lightning vortex
rush recklessly
a feather of the phoeineix
earthquake
smashing ground
enemy controller
heavy storm

Traps

trap hole
negate attack
a rival appears
supercharge
white hole
void trap hole
giant trap hole
rising energy
united front

side deck
black rose dragon
stardust dragon

extra
Dark paladin

Note: when i get my irl cards this list will change.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC Creator Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Creator Sheet   OC Creator Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

OC Creator Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Role Play Section :: Role Play Section-
Jump to: