Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum all about Yugioh.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the Dueling Network section today to sign up for Go Yugioh's first tournament!

8-26-12 News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syrus Truesdale
Administrator
Syrus Truesdale

Star Chips : 0

8-26-12 News Empty
PostSubject: 8-26-12 News   8-26-12 News EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Go Yu-Gi-Oh is proud to announce the addition of some new features today on 8-26-12!

1. Yugi has added a Portal that I have modified slightly to fit the forum CSS so that the gadgets don't go flying all over the place; such as removing Forumotion's annoying shopping advertisements from the Portal. This portal will allow you to:

• View the newest threads that have been created in the forum.
  • See who is online.
  • View the top posters of the forums. (Please do not post harvest to achieve the rank of a Top Poster.)
  • Check the news of the Role-Play Section. Jaden has created an
    Original Character Creator template and an official story for the site's
    Role-Play. Don't be intimidated to participate if you want to.
  • Check the day of the week using the Calendar.
  • Look at our proud Forum Affiliates. (We are not enemies, please do not spark site wars with them.)
  • See our growing forum stats.
  • And finally, our most viewed topics, to check out what is popular in the Go Yu-Gi-Oh forum.
  • View the newest threads that have been created in the forum.
  • See who is online.
  • View the top posters of the forums. (Please do not post harvest to achieve the rank of a Top Poster.)
  • Check the news of the Role-Play Section. Jaden has created an Original Character Creator template and an official story for the site's Role-Play. Don't be intimidated to participate if you want to.
  • Check the day of the week using the Calendar.
  • Look at our proud Forum Affiliates. (We are not enemies, please do not spark site wars with them.)
  • See our growing forum stats.
  • And finally, our most viewed topics, to check out what is popular in the Go Yu-Gi-Oh forum.

2. I've added a Forum Favicon of Yami. (A favicon is an icon that shows up next to the title of the website.)
8-26-12 News 2ib2hqp
3. I have added default Avatars for our new duelists! They look as such:
8-26-12 News 72-51
4. Lastly, I have added an Off-Topic forum for things not relating to Yu-Gi-Oh.

Thanks for reading our forum news, everyone! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down

8-26-12 News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Forum Guide :: Forum News-
Jump to: